When you forget about your apple ID password, it can lead to several problems. You cannot access to your iTunes account, use the iTunes Store, sign into iMessage, iCloud, or FaceTime.
The term of Apple iD and iTunes account is interchangeable, for some people. However, it is not accurate because you can use an Apple ID for FaceTime and iMessage while another is for the iTunes Store. The fact is most people go with the same Apple ID to access all Apple services. Therefore, when you forget about your Apple ID, it can be a serious problem.
How To Reset Apple ID Password
So,you have tried all passwords you think correct and you still cannot access any services. The final thing to do is to reset your Apple ID password. Follow the steps below to start.
- Launch iTunes on your PC. Click the Sin In located in the top right of the window. If you have signed to your account, there will be your first name.
- Look at the drop-down menu, and select Account Info
- In the pop-up window you can choose Forgot? (It is above the password field and it is a small link)
- Your click will ring you to a page provided by Apple to help you reset your Apple ID.
- Your Apple ID username is available in the site. If you forget about your username, you can click Forgot Your Apple ID? Click Next.
- Next, it is important for you to choose the options to prove that you are the owner of this Apple ID account. You can prove it by email or use the security questions. After selecting it, click Next.
If you go with email, Apple is going to send a password reset link to your email for your Apple ID. You have to access the email account to reset it.
If you go with the security questions, you have to answer the security questions you made when you set up the Apple ID.
- If you select email, Apple will send the verification email. When you get it, click the link and skip to the step 9. If you select the security questions, you must enter your birthday or other birthday connected with this Apple ID. Click Next.
- There are two security questions to answer. Type the answer and choose Next.
- You can now enter the new password for your Apple ID. Click Reset Password.
if you are an iPhone 11 user, you can read other tricks by visiting this site https://iphone11userguide.com.